Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dancing at the J, Tues 11/2/2010

What a great night! We just got back from RikuDallas 2010 pumped and ready to dance some more (even if our bodies were a bit sore- whiners!) Anyway- we had 3 beginners tonight- a warm welcome to Beatriz and David. We missed Darlene and Gayle- oh and Gloria and Elizabeth.
In beginners we taught and reviewed Tzadik Katamar, Nigun Atik, and the beginning of At vAni. For Intermediate I taught Ze HaRega- This is the Moment. It was such a good dance- if I would just remember to turn over my left shoulder, lol. It was just Melinda, Judy, and I- we will probably need a reteach next week for our missing dancers. So it isn't too late to learn it- come next Tuesday!
I am still on a high from the RikuDallas! A big thank you to the Dallas group for a great weekend.
See ya'll next week
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment